No Air...

Jordin Sparks's "No Air" has definitely been one of my favorite songs that have come out so far this year. It's a song that compares living without that special someone to living without oxygen. I guess some of us can relate how difficult it can be if you've been away from the one you love for a period of time. Every time I listen to the song, I sort of chuckle to myself because I can't help but think about this girl I met right after my mission. She was a real popular chic and was constantly in the mix constantly catching the fancy of several guys at a time. I have to admit, even I was into her for a short amount of time, but that soon ended when I realized how just many guys she was dating at a time. I was just starting to get to know her when I met one guy who was totally into her. They were always hanging out and a buddy of mine and I would laugh at the sappy things he'd say to her as he expressed his interest in her. Things like, "I need you more than I need air!"