<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29239128?origin\x3dhttp://gstarr6.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aBoUt Me

"Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead."

Mi ViDa En Un NuTsHeLL...

Life's been pretty busy theez dayz with work and skool coming along.

I'm working part-time at Wells Fargo theez days as a teller so that I can put myself thru EMT skool for the next few wks. EMT skoolz been purty good and a lot more challenging than I thought it would be. It's interesting to finally take a class where you'll actually apply what you learn. Kinda like driver's ed.

Had the opportunity to hit up Utah Memorial Day wkd for Daniel Hsieh and Joanne Tay's reception... another close friend of mine got married the same day so I basically went back and forth from sealing to receptions for the whole day. It was refreshing and very nice to see my friends during the happiest moments of their lives.

I hav pretty much stopped caring about finding my eternal companion as of late as I prefer to focus most my attention towards becoming a firefighter and each of the steps to becoming one. Which no longer seems so distant as I go thru background checks for LAFD. Never did I imagine I'd undergo this phase in my life, but never did I imagine that I'd graduate BYU single.

Life's pretty chill and I can't complain. If there was one thing I wish I had, it would be to have more time to serve and help others...




You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end