<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29239128?origin\x3dhttp://gstarr6.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aBoUt Me

"Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead."

He-witches

Ever had a girl explain to you that a certain chic will only act nice around other girls when boys are around? It used to amaze me that there were people who would act really fake like that. Believe it or not there are guys who do the same thing. Guys who will act like they're cool w/ other guys only when girls are around. The other day, I saw a dude I knew and tried shootin' the breeze with him and the guy essentially shrugged me off. About a half an hour later when he was around a chic friend of mine he tried to act all chummy with me because I was really good friends with this girl. It is very sad that people can be so fake. I think I'm going to come up with a new name for these guys. How about "he-witches"?

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Nakki says so:
    April 22, 2008 at 10:19:00 PM PDT  

    Ha, ha...good name. Fake people in general are a bust to me. Especially those that sometimes know who you are, dependant on who's around. Oh, and I had no idea you had a blog. Yeah for the world of blogging :) top